Micro Thermal Monocular
The Trijicon SkeetIRx is a miniature, multi-purpose thermal optic that is small enough to use as a helmet-mounted observation device, yet powerful enough to use as a clip-on or stand-alone thermal riflescope.
$14,995.00 - New low price! Plus $1,395.00 of add-ons included FREE!
It is the responsibility of the buyer to comply with export control laws and regulations of the United States Government and to obtain export licenses if required.Learn more >
Small. Versatile. Powerful.
Weighing a nicely pocketable 9 oz, the compact Trijicon® SkeetIRx quickly adapts to handheld, helmet-mounted, dedicated rifle, and clip-on rifle use. The seamless transition from observation to targeting supports a wide range of applications:
- Covertly finding and locating objects without visible light
- First responder, search and rescue, K-9 unit
- Officer safety and protection
- Hot spot and disturbed surface detection
- Crime scene investigation
High Resolution Thermal Imaging
The SkeetIRx’s full resolution 640×480 thermal sensor, with a dual mode 30//60Hz refresh rate, captures a clear thermal image. Targets can be detected and recognized in all environmental conditions—day or night—more than half a mile away. The monochrome display has a matching resolution of 640×480. The SkeetIRx also provides digital zoom from .5x to 2x and user selectable electronic reticles.
Other Features & Benefits
- The SkeetIRx interface and controls are simple and consistent, allowing intuitive 1-handed operation.
- Visible and IR laser pointers are included, along with a digital magnetic compass.
- A Wilcox® Shoe Interface is included. A Wilcox Flip-to-Side mount is optional.
- Up to 100 uncompressed 8-bit images can be stored on the SkeetIRx and RS-170 video output is supported.
- The SkeetIRx powers up in just 3 seconds and can run 2 hours on a single CR123 lithium battery.
- The SkeetIRx is immersible down to 66 feet for up to 2 hours.
Free Add-ons Included with SkeetIRx
Also included for free with the SkeetIRx is the standard accessory kit ($800 value) and the flip-to-side weapon mount ($595 value).
|Weight & Dimensions|
|9 oz (0.26kg)|
(without lens cover or eyecups)
|4.0 in. (102mm)|
|Width||2.4 in. (61mm)|
|Height||1.7 in. (44mm)|
|Power source||(1) CR 123 lithium battery or USB outlet|
|Power up||3 sec|
|Battery operating life @ 77°F (25°C)||2.0 hrs @ 60Hz|
|Operating temp||-40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60 °C)|
|Storage temp||-40°F (-40°C) to 160°F (71 °C)|
|Immersion||Tested at 66 ft for 2 hrs|
|Climatic zones||Hot, basic|
|Optical magnification 1X||1X|
|Digital magnification||0.5X and 2X|
|Field of view||28° diagonal (22.5° horizontal x 16.5° vertical)|
|Optical co-use||Unity up to ≤ 5x|
|Minimum focus distance||500mm|
|Range (NVTherm model)||80% probability (60Hz), 0.75m2 size target|
|Pixel pitch||17 μm|
|Pixel format||640 x 480 array|
|Refresh rate||30/60Hz dual mode|
|NEdT||< 50mK @ F/1|
|Size||640 x 480|
|Eye relief distance||20mm|
|Diopter adjustment||+/- 2.0 diopters|
|Digital magnetic compass||Yes|
|Visible laser pointer|
|IR laser pointer|
|Image format||8-bit uncompressed raw binary file|
|Weapon Mount Acccuracy / Information|
|Weapon mount format||M1913 military specification|
|Weapon mount||Included: Wilcox® Shoe interface
Wilcox® Flip to Side rifle mount
|Aim point||3 to 4 MOA|
|Eyepiece centerline height (from top of rail)||1.533 in.
(Note: flip mount accounts for 0.325 in. of that height)
|*Disclaimer: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Availability of camera models and accessories subject to regional market considerations. Prices listed are US only, please consult your specific country for current pricing.|