Mini Thermal Weapon Sight
The REAP-IR™ mini thermal riflescope is a small, light, powerful thermal riflescope that lets you engage targets in any light. It’s trusted by the most demanding shooters and hunters who require speed and accuracy for night‑time use. The small tactical package makes the REAP-IR ideal for special operations, tactical teams, and border security. This thermal weapon sight fits perfectly on a tactical rifle!
Starts at $7,899.00
Starts at $7,899.00
It's the responsibility of the buyer to comply with export control laws and regulations of the United States Government and to obtain export licenses if required.Learn more >
Optimized for S.W.A.P.
The REAP-IR optimizes the S.W.A.P. mindset (Size, Weight and Power) with its small packaging combined with lightweight, rugged features. When you need a thermal weapon sight that lets you move from rifle to rifle with ease, look no further than the REAP‑IR.
Take Control in Total Darkness
Conventional buttons won’t cut it at 3 a.m. That’s why the REAP-IR™ comes with a large, easy-to-find
thumbstick controller with multidirectional functionality. It also comes with one of the most user-friendly menus on the market. Know your current reticle position during sight-in, quickly determine distances to your targets, choose from six levels of white hot/black hot and take advantage of industry-leading image quality and 8x digital zoom.
REAP-IR Features & Benefits
- 640×480 Thermal Sensor. Offers clear, crisp imagery through smoke, dust, and complete darkness.
- Thumbstick System Controller. Fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control.
- Mini D-LOC Mount. Patented, compact mounting system for precision and repeatability.
- MicroIR™ 12 Micron Technology. 60 Hz frame-rate system with 42% increase in magnification over 17 micron technology.
- 12° FOV with 20x Magnification. Capture more detail and information for a better overall image. 2.5x optical magnification, plus quick digital eZoom up to 8x and the advanced built-in sighting system enables the reticle to maintain boresight and even increase MOA.
- Stadiametric Ranging. Determine your distance at a moment’s notice. Just set your range unit, set your target size, then adjust the range marks to your target. Your distance is displayed in the Range Readout Display.
- Detailed Reticles. With our full digital processing ability, we provide some of the clearest reticles and symbols on the market. Choose from 5 reticle patterns and multiple save locations.
- Reticle Digital Readouts. Displays your current reticle position in the lower-left corner of the screen
- Edge Detect Mode. Offers a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen.
- MaxPol Polarity. The easy-to-control polarity mode lets you switch between three levels of white hot and three levels of black hot. Other thermal systems on the market only offer one level. With low, medium, and high levels, you can pick your perfect mode.
- 8X Digital E-Zoom. The digital electronic zooming system lets you achieve various magnifications quickly. And with the advanced, built-in sighting system, the reticle will maintain boresight.
- Made in the USA. Built for shooters by shooters right here in America.
- Hard Case
- Shuttered Eye Guard
- Lenspen Cleaning System
- 2X CR123 Batteries
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty Card
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
Trijicon REAP-IR™ Specifications
|Sensor Type||Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide)|
|Thermal Sensitivity||<50 mk|
|Sensor Pitch||12 Micron|
|Frame Rate||60 Hz with a 30 Hz Power Save Mode|
|Spectral Response||8 – 12 Microns|
|Display Type Digital||OLED|
|Display Resolution||640×480 Pixels|
|Basic Features||E-Zoom, Polarity|
|Advanced Features|| DCE – Digital Contrast Enhancement
DFC – Digital Focus Control
Rangefinder – Stadiametric
|Start-up Time||Approx. 5 Seconds|
|Video Output||Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)|
|Battery Type||2x CR123|
|Battery Life||1 – 1.5 Hours @ 60 Hz
1 – 2 Hours @ 30 Hz
2 – 3.5 Hours @ 60 Hz
2 – 5 Hours @ 30 Hz
|Weapon Mount||Mini D-LOC Picatinny Rail Mount|
|Reticle||Simple and Complex Reticles
4 Save Locations
|Dimensions||6.5” L x 3.0” H x 2.95” W|
|Diopter||-6 / +2|
|Environmental||-40c to +55c Operating
-45c to +75c Storage
|*Disclaimer: Specifications are subject to change without notice.|