FLIR ThermoSight™ T75
Advanced Thermal Sight
Designed to mount on any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface forward of an existing scope, the FLIR ThermoSight T75 offers mission flexibility as a long range thermal weapon sight and hand-held as an observation device. The T75 is highly portable, runs on common AA Li batteries, and is equipped with large, rugged controls for image adjustment.
Starts at $11,900.00
It's the responsibility of the buyer to comply with export control laws and regulations of the United States Government and to obtain export licenses if required.Learn more >
Plays Well With Others
The versatile ThermoSight T75 mounts in front of existing scopes on most weapon platforms, such as the Trijicon ACOG for the M-4, M-16, and similar weapons. The T75 excels at both short and long ranges, making it ideal for applications such as target acquisition, reconnaissance, cover operations, surveillance, and specialty law enforcement. FLIR is committed to providing Imaging solutions that are mission ready and world class in their performance, and the Thermosight T75 is no exception.
T75 Features & Benefits
- Multi-use design. Optimized as a clip-on thermal sight. Use in front of a day optics as a clip-on, rail mounted thermal weapon sight. Is compatible with all combat optics and is rapidly adaptable to most weapons platforms.
- Longwave thermal imaging sensor. Provides crisp imagery daylight through total darkness, fog, smoke, dust, and most obscurants.
- In-line configuration. Low profile minimizes height above rail, allowing installation of other devices (RCOs) and mimimizing snag hazards.
- Ergonomic control options. Precise target acquisition using on sight mini-joystick placed at operator’s thumb and/or remotely via a control pad, maintaining shooter cheek weld and allowing operators to adjust and control the sight while keeping hands on rails, grips, triggers, ammo-belts, etc.
- Quick detach locking throw lever. Compatible with any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail system
- Adjustable field-of-view. SR: Ultra-wide for increased situational awareness and narrow for enhanced target identification.
- E-Zoom. Unity mag and 2x, 4x E-Zoom for long range ID and engagement.
- Bellows eye cup. Ensures covert operation by eliminating illumination of the operator from the viewfinder.
- Rugged, small, and lightweight Minimizes impact on host weapon and reduces operator fatigue. Designed for extreme operating environments and tested to withstand thousands of rounds of gun shock.
- No special batteries required. Hot swap standard CR123 batteries, no downtime, never have to turn the unit off, can be swapped while weapon mounted.
- All FLIR Inside. FLIR controls the entire supply chain of the critical technology inside the T75 ensuring fast service and long term support.
FLIR ThermoSight™ T75 Specifications
|Sensor Type||640 x 512 Long Wave IR Sensor|
|Wide FOV||9.4° h x 7.5° v|
|E-zoom||1X, 2X, 4x|
|Spectral Band||8-12 μm|
|Silent Operation||Inaudible beyond 1 m|
|Bore Sight Retention||Maintains boresight after weapons firing|
|Long Range Detection||Detect targets >800 meters (with day optic)|
|Video Output||Standard NTSC or PAL video output (factory configured)|
|Controls and Display|
|Mini Joystick Control||Color palettes, Polarity, Zoom, Digital Detail Enhancement, Brightness/ Contrast, Windage/ Elevation, Menu|
|Menu Function||Calibration, Display Mode, External Video, Weapon Select, Reticle Alignment, POA/POI|
|Power Requirements||Internal Replaceable Primary Batteries|
|Battery Types||3 ea. AA Lithium (L91)|
|Battery Run Time||Minimum 5 hours at 23°C|
|Waterproof||MIL-STD-810G Blowing Rain|
|Water Immersion||MIL-STD 810G Immersion, 1 meter for 30 minutes|
|Operating Temp||-30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temp||-40°C to +71°C (-40°F to +160°F)|
|Weapon Shock||Compatible with 5.56, 7.62 NATO, .338 Lapua|
|Dimensions, Weight & Mounting|
|Dimensions||7.5” L x 3” W x 3.5” H (190mm L X 76.2mm W X 90mm H)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 lb.), with batteries and throw lever mount|
|Mounting||Detachable Throw Lever Mount, Compatible with Picatinny Rail System|
|Soft Carry Case||Lightweight with padded zippered compartments|
|Lens Cap||Molded lens cap, attached to unit|
|Light Shroud||Molded light shroud, fits between unit and customer’s day scope|
|Lens Cleaning Kit||Complete Cleaning Kit in Nylon Pouch|
|Operators Manual||Written instruction on unit operation (English)|
|Quick Reference Card||Laminated graphical training aid (English)|
|Batteries||6 ea. L91 AA lithium|
|Remote Control||Remote control pendant for camera operation|
|Video Cable||Cable for video output to standard display|
|T75 with adjustable quick detach throw lever mount, coupling light shroud / eye relief, video output cable, remote control pad, batteries, operators manual, graphic training aid, lens cleaning kit, and soft carrying case|
|*Specifications are subject to change without notice.|