FLIR MilSight™ T90 TaNS®
Tactical Night Vision Sight
The MilSight™ T90 TaNS® is a high-resolution clip-on night vision device (CNVD) with permanent boresight alignment. It mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface forward of an existing scope, adding night vision capabilities to daytime target acquisition platforms. The T90 TaNS can also be used handheld or on spotting scope. MUPPSTM battery pack can be swapped in field (AA or CR-123 batteries).
It is the responsibility of the buyer to comply with export control laws and regulations of the United States Government and to obtain export licenses if required.Learn more >
Putting “Tactical” Into Night Vision
The MilSight T90 TaNS offers mission flexibility as a high-resolution night vision weapon sight with up to 8x magnification. The T90 TaNS can be mounted with a spotting scope, or hand-held as an observation device. Applications include:
- Target Acquisition
- Covert Operations
- Special Law Enforcement
The T90 TaNS utilizes a Gen 3 1200 FOM image intensifier tube, a fast f/0.9 catadioptric lens for a brighter and sharper image in starlight, and patented permanent boresight alignment technology.
With FLIR’s proprietary Shock Mitigation System™ (SMS™), the T90 TaNS can be used on weapons up to and including .50 caliber bolt- action rifles. The T90 TaNS is lightweight with large rugged controls, runs on a single AA or CR-123 battery, and has a Generation III I2 tube for ultimate low light performance.
The unit is installed, operated, and removed without tools and without affecting boresight (permanent boresight alignment). The unit can be mounted on a spotting scope for long range reconnaissance, hand-held as a Night Observation Device (NOD), or used in other night-time operations requiring night vision capabilities.
The MilSight T90 TaNS features the proprietary and patent-applied-for Modular Utilitarian Power-Pack System™ (MUPPS™), a detachable, field-replaceable battery compartment that accommodates either AA or CR123 batteries. Also standard on MilSight T90 TaNS is a temperature-compensated low-battery indicator that appears intermittently in the operator’s field of vision (when approximately 30 minutes of battery service remains), but does not obstruct or otherwise interfere with the target image.
FLIR MilSight T90 TaNS Features & Benefits
- Compatible With Optical Sights up to 8x Magnification. Designed to mount on any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface forward of an existing scope, adding blended thermal and night vision capabilities to daytime target acquisition platforms.
- Multi-Use Design. Offers mission flexibility as a high-resolution night vision weapon sight, mounted on a spotting scope for long range reconnaissance, handheld as an observation device, or used in other nighttime operations requiring night vision capabilities,
- Optimized For Close Combat Assault Rifles. Effective on all weapons from carbines to .50 caliber bolt action rifles, including the M4, M16, HK416, and the AK47,
- Built-In Image Intensifier Protection For Added Longevity. Includes FLIR’s proprietary Shock Mitigation System™ (SMS™), allowing the unit to be used on weapons up to and including .50 caliber bolt-action rifles.
- Small And Lightweight. Highly portable design reduces operator fatigue.
- Simple Operation. Large, rugged controls for basic image adjustment, no complicated menus to navigate.
- No special batteries required. Runs on common AA batteries
- It’s all FLIR inside. FLIR controls the entire supply chain on the critical technology inside the MUNS sight ensuring fast service and long term support.
|Optimum Dayscope Magnification||1x to 8x|
|Focus Range||3 m to Infinity|
|Field of View||14°|
|I2 Tube Features|
|Tube Type||Gen III, Autogated|
|Tube Color||Green Phosphor|
|Tube Performance||1800 FOM Typical|
|Resolution||64 Line Pair|
|Accuracy||Factory Aligned to 1 MOA or Better|
|Repeatability||Within 1 MOA|
|Shock Mitigation System™ (SMS™)||.50 Caliber BMG Qualified|
|Operating Temperature||-30° to +60° C|
|Submersion||66 ft. for 2 hours|
|DIMENSIONS, WEIGHT & MOUNTING|
|Interface (to MIL-STD 1913)||Single Locking Lever (to MIL-STD 1913, Picatinny Rail)|
|Weight (w/o batteries)||24 oz|
|Max Height Above Rail||3.05"|
|Command and Control||On/Off/Gain, Focus|
|Power||AA or CR123|
|Objective Lens Focal Length||50 mm|
|Objective Lens f/Number||f/1.15|
|Output Optic Exit Pupil Diameter||40 mm|
|Tube Color||Green or White Phosphor|
|Available FOM||2000, 2200, >2200|
|Resolution||72 line pair/mm|
|*Disclaimer: Specifications are subject to change without notice.|