FLIR MilSight® S135 MUNS™
Magnum Universal Night Sight™
The MilSight™ S135 MUNS™ (Magnum Universal Night Sight™) AN/PVS-27 is a high-resolution clip-on night vision weapon sight that mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface forward of an existing scope, adding night vision capabilities to daytime target acquisition platforms. The sight can be used to detect and recognize man-size targets over 1,500 meters away.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to comply with export control laws and regulations of the United States Government and to obtain export licenses if required.Learn more >
Engineered for Battlefield Use
The Milsight® S135 MUNS™ clip-on weapon sight allows snipers to detect and recognize man-size targets in excess of 1,500 meters. The S135 MUNS is engineered for battlefield use, successfully tested on weapons up to and including .50 caliber. Applications include:
- Target Acquisition
- Covert Operations
- Special Law Enforcement
The MilSight S135 MUNS utilizes a full MIL-SPEC Gen 3 (autogated pinnacle) image intensifier tube, an extremely fast f/1.0 catadioptric lens for a brighter and sharper image in starlight, and patented permanent boresight alignment technology. This advanced thermal sight gathers twice as much light as the MilSight T105 UNS (AN/PVS-22) and can be used against targets at 1.5 times the range.
The MilSight S135 UNS is installed, operated, and removed without tools and without affecting boresight (permanent boresight alignment). The unit can be mounted on a spotting scope for long range reconnaissance, handheld as a Night Observation Device (NOD), or used in other nighttime operations requiring night vision capabilities. The magnum universal night sight is effective on all weapons from carbines to .50 caliber semi-automatic and bolt action sniper rifles, and optimized for medium- & long-range sniper weapons.
FLIR MilSight S135 MUNS Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Standard Sight. Designed to mount on any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface forward of an existing scope, adding night vision capabilities to target acquisition platforms.
- Multi-use design. Offers mission flexibility as a high-resolution night vision weapon sight, mounted on a spotting scope for long range reconnaissance, hand-held as an observation device, or used in other night-time operations requiring night vision capabilities.
- Optimized for medium and long-range sniper weapons. Effective on all weapons from carbines to .50 caliber semi-automatic and bolt action sniper rifles, including the M110, SR-25/MK11, XM107, .338 Lapua, .308 M24, Chandler & .300 Win Mag.
- Built-in image intensifier protection for added longevity. Includes FLIR’s proprietary Shock Mitigation System™ (SMS™), allowing the unit to be used on weapons up to and including .50 caliber bolt-action rifles.
- Small and lightweight. Highly portable design reduces operator fatigue.
- Simple operation. Large, rugged controls for basic image adjustment, no complicated menus to navigate.
- No special batteries required. Runs on common AA batteries.
- It’s all FLIR inside. FLIR controls the entire supply chain on the critical technology inside the MUNS sight ensuring fast service and long term support.
|Optimum Dayscope Magnification||3X to 20X|
|Focus Range||15 m to Infinity|
|Field of View||10°|
|I2 Tube Features|
|Tube Type||Gen III, Autogated|
|Tube Color||Green Phosphor|
|Tube Performance||1800 FOM Typical|
|Resolution||64 Line Pair|
|Accuracy||Factory Aligned to 1 MOA or Better|
|Repeatability||Within 1 MOA|
|Shock Mitigation System™ (SMS™)||.50 Caliber BMG Qualified|
|Operating Temperature||-30° to +60° C|
|Interface (to MIL-STD 1913)||LaRue Adjustable Double Locking Lever Mount|
|Dimensions, Weight & Mounting|
|Interface||Double Locking Levers (MIL-STD 1913, Picatinny Rail)|
|Weight (w/o batteries)||50 oz|
|Max Height Above Rail||3.75 in|
|Objective Lens Focal Length||92 mm|
|Objective Lens f/Number||f/1.0|
|Output Optic Exit Pupil Diameter||40 mm|
|Tube Color||Green or White Phosphor|
|Available FOM||2000, 2200, >2200|
|Resolution||72 line pair/ mm|
|*Disclaimer: Specifications are subject to change without notice.