Price: $4,056.00 — $5,135.00
The Thermal-Eye 4500AS thermal imaging camera core provides 320×240 resolution and state-of-the-art thermal sensitivity for infrared surveillance. It is ideally suited for applications in firefighting, security, military, and public safety.
- High resolution 320×240 amorphous silicon microbolometer provides sharper target resolution and longer stand-off range.
- 30 micrometer detector provides real-time 30Hz frame rate, plus state-of-the-art thermal sensitivity and dynamic range.
- Advanced, histogram-based image processing and video output pixel interpolation resolution for best-in-class image quality at all times.
- Customizable absolute color. Patent pending non-linear colorization allows OEMs to define multiple-color set points for quick, intuitive temperature recognition.
- Worldwide video compatibility through selectable real-time NTSC or full-format PAL video output.
- Flexible, sophisticated GUIs for OEM customization.
- Open architecture with expansion port that provides access to data along video processing chain for advanced OEMs.
- Efficient and knowledgeable integration support available.
- Fully compliant with the European Union’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
Actual Thermal Image. See in complete darkness and through fog, dust, or smoke! Click
for more thermal images and videos.