Price: $2,707.00 — $3,795.00
The Thermal-Eye 3600AS thermal imaging camera core is the lightest and smallest infrared thermal imaging camera core with best-in-class power consumption for security, military, public safety, and other applications.
- Amorphous silicon microbolometer detector technology (30-micron, 160×120 pixel array).
- Seal-ready optics housing and optics assemblies for easy OEM integration.
- Smaller CCA size (compared with 3500AS) for improved packaging flexibility and best-in-class <1.2W power consumption.
- 30 micrometer detector provides real-time 30Hz frame rate, plus state-of-the-art thermal sensitivity and dynamic range.
- Available in 30Hz or 9Hz, and five fields of view (or no lens).
- Advanced image processing. Sophisticated histogram-based image processing and 640 x 480 video output resolution for best-in-class image quality at all times.
- Customizable absolute color. Patent pending non-linear colorization allows OEMs to define multiple color set points for quick, intuitive temperature recognition.
- Worldwide video compatibility through selectable real-time NTSC or full-format PAL video output.
- Flexible, sophisticated GUIs for OEM customization.
- Open architecture with expansion port that provides access to data along video processing chain for advanced OEMs.
- Efficient and knowledgeable integration support available.
Actual Thermal Image. See in complete darkness and through fog, dust, or smoke! Click
for more thermal images and videos.